Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Basketball Camp is over

100_6046

  Nikolai was awarded two certificates for ‘3 on 3’ and ‘5 on 5’ .  Every child received a trophy.  They had a really nice ending ceremony.

100_6044

Everyday ended with prayer and a homework sheet.  The campers had to read scripture and answer the questions.  Very cool!  100_6013 

I Corinthians 9:24-27

Do you not know that the runners in the stadium all run in the race, but only one wins the prize? Run so as to win.

Every athlete exercises discipline in every way. They do it to win a perishable crown, but we an imperishable one.

Thus I do not run aimlessly; I do not fight as if I were shadowboxing.

No, I drive my body and train it, for fear that, after having preached to others, I myself should be disqualified.

100_6042I took these pictures on the last day of camp.  The town park has a caboose and the boys wanted to stop and have their picture made.  Boys and trains, a perfect combination!!

100_6040

100_6039

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pictures of two of my favorite grandsons! I'm so proud of them. Please tell them so and give them extra hugs from me. Did I mention how good looking and talented they are? LOL.

    Love ya, Grandma Joyce

    ReplyDelete

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.