Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Blackberry Cobbler

Yesterday, the boys picked blackberries for me. They charged me a $1 each for a quart. I know it’s cheap but I did have to provide encouragement, containers, and clean the blackberries….

They wanted me to make their daddy’s birthday cake out of blackberries. I convinced them that a blackberries cobbler with vanilla ice cream would be much better. Here’s a picture of the cobbler before it went into the oven.

100_6062

And, here it is after baking. It was delicious, even though I say so myself! The secret is that my husband hates does not like cobbler in any form. But, since it was the boys’ gift to him, he ate some and enjoyed it very much. He is a good daddy!

100_6063

1 comment:

  1. Yum, that cobbler looks delicious! I like Dennis' new outfit that you picked out for him, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.