Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Graduation – June 5, 2010

Graduation was held at Littlejohn Coliseum on June 5, 2010. We were really fortunate that the bad storm/heavy rain came during our graduation exercises. It was really fast this year since our principal needed to be in Charlotte to play for a Broadway play. Well, at least we have our priorities straight….100_5912 100_5913 100_5914100_5915 100_5917

I am thankful that no one was hurt after graduation. We were told to wear a dress and closed toe shoes to graduation. I wore my capris and open toed sandals! I was, however, very comfortable. I was not the only one who wore the same thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.