Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Dinner with Frank

1

Today. we have had a busy, busy day!  I had a chiropractor appointment at 8:00 AM this morning.  I was there before anyone else in the office and I was running late!  After being clicked, and adjusted, zapped, and heated, we were on our way to the dentist for the boys’ six month check-up.  The hygienist wanted to make x-rays of the boys’ teeth – their first.  When she came back and put the x-ray on the machine, I knew we were in trouble.  Nikolai has a tooth growing sideways in his gum.  It’s a permanent tooth and I confess I am really worried.  On top of that, Deniska has crowding going on with his teeth.  So, our dentist, referred us to a orthodontist for a consultation.  I can see big bucks going out the door for these little guys.   The consultation is the first week in August.

This afternoon, I spent working on some sewing.  As I started cooking dinner, I put on this CD of Frank Sinatra.  I had it on my iPod.  I have a BOSE SoundDock for my iPod.  (If you have an iPod, this sound dock is well worth the money!)bose-sounddock-ipod-speakers It was fun to listen to it while we ate dinner.  I had all the boys dancing in the kitchen with me – from Dennis to both boys.  Dennis and I were singing phrases along with him.  (Well, maybe me more than Dennis!)  We had such a fun time.  I just loved having dinner with Frank.  You can click on Frank’s name to see all the wonderful songs we listened to during dinner.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I'll try again. My comment disappeared again. Just wanted to say your boys are blessed to have such loving, caring parents. And you are making wonderful memories for all the boys (Dennis included). I would have loved to see you all dancing. Love much, laugh often, and dance while you can.

    Love, Grandma Joyce

    ReplyDelete

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.