Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Monday Menu - a day late!!

 

I love this picture - that's how I feel this morning.  When I was growing up, my mom planned the meals around what my dad like.  I tend to do the same with my husband.  As long as he is happy, I am happy.  My children, as a result, are not picky eaters.  If we have something that they don't care for, they will eat a smaller portion but they never rarely complain.  I am not a mom that caters to every single person for a meal. I am way too busy for that sort of thing!  *grins*

Monday - Red Rice and Beans (late lunch, light dinner)
Tuesday -  Spaghetti
Wednesday - Crockpot Southwestern Chicken Nachos, cantaloupe
Thursday - 7-layered Taco Salad
Friday - Salmon patties, turnip greens, macaroni & cheese
Saturday - Roast, rice, vegetable casserole
Sunday - BBQ chicken, corn on the cob, rolls, green beans, cantaloupe


No comments:

Post a Comment

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.