Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

This week's menu

 
This week's menu is rather blah, maybe because I am feeling blah due tot he weather.  It is just so, so hot.  I don't do well in hot weather.  

Monday - Honey Lemon baked Chicken, green beans, wild rice
Tuesday - Sandwiches
Wednesday -Dirty Rice, cantaloupe
Thursday - Hubby's birthday (we might eat out to celebrate!)
Friday - Egg Salad Sandwiches, cantaloupe
Saturday -Salsa Chicken, black beans, rice, tortillas
Sunday - Leftovers

Maybe I will be more creative later on....

1 comment:

  1. I'm curious to know what dirty rice is Susan? Never heard of it from my part of the world.

    ReplyDelete

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.