Winter storm Pax is suppose to deliver us some more snow this week! Tuesday and Wednesday we have a 90% chance of snow. But, we all know that winter storms are unpredictable. We might just end up with rain! We will just have to keep an eye on things - much like Anna does from her favorite perch in the kitchen!
Sunday, February 9, 2014
More Snow!!
Winter storm Pax is suppose to deliver us some more snow this week! Tuesday and Wednesday we have a 90% chance of snow. But, we all know that winter storms are unpredictable. We might just end up with rain! We will just have to keep an eye on things - much like Anna does from her favorite perch in the kitchen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
"Camp will be good for them!" These were the words that my sweet husband used to convince me to send our two 10-year old angels ...
-
Our little town always has fireworks on the 4th of July. We look forward to it every year. We are having visitors for this holiday weekend...
-
I had the best father in the whole world. This picture was made with one of my older brothers. Wasn't my daddy handsome? By the way, ...
If I could I would send you all of our snow!! I am tired of it
ReplyDelete