Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

SNOW!

We had our first snow this past week.  It was beautiful falling.  School was out for two days.  I thought I would show you a few pictures of our yard and surrounding areas.


Job 39: 6-7  When he says to the snow, 'Fall on the earth!' to the showers, 'Now rain hard!'  he brings all human activity to a standstill, for everyone to acknowledge his work.


This is a waterfall that is not too terribly far from us.  My friend sent me these pictures.






Stay warm!
Susan

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love snow. We live in Houston , we got ice but no snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we just got a dusting today but have 2-3 snows predicted this week. I am sure some snow days from school would not bother my school employee children.

    it is nice to see blog post from you

    ReplyDelete

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.