Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Not rocket science

I spent the afternoon programming the boys TV for parental controls. It took longer than I thought it would. They have been good to leave the TV on the channel/show that I picked out, but recently I caught Nikolai changing channels as I walked in. Hmm, perhaps more sneaky than I thought. So, I just sat down and put those parental control on tight. I am sure this will not go over well when Nikolai starts to change channels. Tomorrow, I am investigating parental controls for the Internet for Deniska. Too much evil out there not to put some safety nets in place.


No comments:

Post a Comment

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.