Friday, July 3, 2009
Trimmer
I bought myself a new toy today - a Black & Decker HT2000 Hedge Trimmer. It comes equipped with a long 20-inch blade, fully assembled, and ready to use! I've already make quick work of a hedge of bushes between my house and Mama's house. Granted, it probably won't get used daily but it will be great when I need it. It's really easy to use and light weight. I wish I had bought one years ago! Being a country girl, I totally appreciate good tools! Now, to buy a tractor with a bush hog...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
"Camp will be good for them!" These were the words that my sweet husband used to convince me to send our two 10-year old angels ...
-
Our little town always has fireworks on the 4th of July. We look forward to it every year. We are having visitors for this holiday weekend...
-
I had the best father in the whole world. This picture was made with one of my older brothers. Wasn't my daddy handsome? By the way, ...
We have one of those and it gets a great workout with all of our shrubs.I enjoy trimming shrubs with my clippers and Ken likes the trimmer for the bigger shrubs.
ReplyDelete