Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

Trimmer

I bought myself a new toy today - a Black & Decker HT2000 Hedge Trimmer. It comes equipped with a long 20-inch blade, fully assembled, and ready to use! I've already make quick work of a hedge of bushes between my house and Mama's house. Granted, it probably won't get used daily but it will be great when I need it. It's really easy to use and light weight. I wish I had bought one years ago! Being a country girl, I totally appreciate good tools! Now, to buy a tractor with a bush hog...

1 comment:

  1. We have one of those and it gets a great workout with all of our shrubs.I enjoy trimming shrubs with my clippers and Ken likes the trimmer for the bigger shrubs.

    ReplyDelete

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.