Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Awards Day for the Boys

Please allow me to brag a few minutes about my boys!


This past Thursday was Awards Day at the boys' school.  They both got several awards and I was proud for them.  They both work very hard during the school year.  D wanted to dress up while N chose to go more casual.  D received Perfect Attendance.  He has not missed a day in school EVER!  This is his 5th year of perfect attendance.  He has been blessed with good health.  I suspect he would go to school even sick.

 Both boys are Honor Roll students. 

 This was from competing in the district's Math Madness competition.  They both love math and did well in that competition.

The boys received the following:

D:  Perfect Attendance, Honor Roll, Art Award, County Math Award, Social Studies Achievement Certificate, Governor's Reading Honor Roll, Reading Achievement Certificate

N:  Honor Roll, Art Award, County Math Award, School Mathematics Achievement Certificate,Social Studies Achievement Certificate, Governor's Reading Honor Roll

Both boys have already set goals for the next school year.  Their daddy and I are very proud of their hard work and determination!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to both of your handsome sons!!

    Linda in VA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to both boys. I love how their personalities are so obvious in the suit and jeans, lol. You have been mightily blessed as have they!

    Terri aka PennyAnnPoundwise

    ReplyDelete

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.