No school today for all of us. So, I am all dressed up with no place to go. Cleaning, cooking, and tending to the boys. Toast, eggs, and bacon for breakfast; Pizza Hut for lunch ($10 pizza); and, steak with the trimmings for dinner. Laundry, laundry, laundry. Tomorrow, back to our routine.Monday, January 18, 2010
No school today
No school today for all of us. So, I am all dressed up with no place to go. Cleaning, cooking, and tending to the boys. Toast, eggs, and bacon for breakfast; Pizza Hut for lunch ($10 pizza); and, steak with the trimmings for dinner. Laundry, laundry, laundry. Tomorrow, back to our routine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
"Camp will be good for them!" These were the words that my sweet husband used to convince me to send our two 10-year old angels ...
-
Our little town always has fireworks on the 4th of July. We look forward to it every year. We are having visitors for this holiday weekend...
-
I had the best father in the whole world. This picture was made with one of my older brothers. Wasn't my daddy handsome? By the way, ...
Well, it's always wonderful to be home with our families! Too bad you and I couldn't sneak-off for a brief coffee, if we lived nearby!
ReplyDeleteBTW/FYI: I dumped my Facebook account for the time being - I might open another as a public viewing for my blogs; I'm still deciding. I find it's time consuming, everybody's writing, and many times we are left out of the loop... I'd rather blog.
God Bless you, Susan! Email me whenever!