Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Be MY Wife!

Nikolai climbed up in my lap tonight before dinner. He wanted me to rock him. As I was rocking him he said, "Mommy, you're my wife!"

I replied, "No, I'm Papa's wife and your mommy. I'm not your wife."

He looked at me and replied, "No, Papa left you and you are my wife now."

I asked, "Where did Papa go?"

Nikolai responded, "He can go live next door. I want you to be my wife. You always kiss Papa."

"I kiss you too Nikolai," I replied.

"I want you to just kiss me!" he answered.

To which I smothered him with kisses and tickling!

1 comment:

  1. I love catching up with you but when I get to read these stories, well, that is just so sweet. I could hear and feel your happiness at that moment Susan.

    Hugs ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.