Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
"Camp will be good for them!" These were the words that my sweet husband used to convince me to send our two 10-year old angels ...
-
Our little town always has fireworks on the 4th of July. We look forward to it every year. We are having visitors for this holiday weekend...
-
I had the best father in the whole world. This picture was made with one of my older brothers. Wasn't my daddy handsome? By the way, ...
He sure is. He has a sensitive soul. Yellow roses are my favorites. Deanna planted some roses for me yesterday.
ReplyDeleteG'Ma Joyce
Finally working my way through the allsorts list of blog a day. I noticed you're taking a trip to ND. Any particular reason? I'm a NOrth Dakotan myself and I married and North Dakotan too. We're going home in about a month to the plains! I'm originally from Thompson (7 miles south of Grand Forks) my husband is from Napoleon...
ReplyDeleteaww, that's adorable.
ReplyDeleteArlene,
Puyallup flowers
Sharleen - we are going to ND to visit my brother. He lives in South Heart. We are excited about our trip!
ReplyDelete