My friends, Gail and Robert, came to see the boys play. I think Deniska was a little nervous with his fan club being there. It was good to spend time with this nice couple. I really appreciate them coming so much. I feel that the boys miss out on having extended family to come and support them in their games.
Friday, May 2, 2008
Friday Night Game
My friends, Gail and Robert, came to see the boys play. I think Deniska was a little nervous with his fan club being there. It was good to spend time with this nice couple. I really appreciate them coming so much. I feel that the boys miss out on having extended family to come and support them in their games.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
"Camp will be good for them!" These were the words that my sweet husband used to convince me to send our two 10-year old angels ...
-
Our little town always has fireworks on the 4th of July. We look forward to it every year. We are having visitors for this holiday weekend...
-
I had the best father in the whole world. This picture was made with one of my older brothers. Wasn't my daddy handsome? By the way, ...
What handsome boys they are, they look like they have grown some.
ReplyDeleteIts great that they are in sports together, too bad the coach is always late. LOL Basketball is good for them too. Hope that they can learn to play that too.