Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Blog Award for Me?!


My friend, Rhonda at A Home With a Smile, just awarded me my very first Excellent Blog Award! How very nice of her to do that for me!!


As part of accepting the award I am supposed to award it to ten more bloggers. There are so many excellent blogs out there, but here are ten I enjoy:

1. Sharon at Sharon Stitches
2. Maizie at Our Greener Year
3. Linda at Life As IKnow It
4. Joanne at Joyful Blessings
5. Melanie at Mel at Home
6. Bonnie at Quiltville
7. Nancy at A Step At a Time
9. Dianne at Butterfly Dreams
10. And last, but not least, Rhonda at A Home With a Smile

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Susan, thanks. I never think to blog these days, and it's always old! Hmmmmm, I don't even know 10 people!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Susan,

    Could you send me a personal email telling where you got the avitar from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorted it thankyou anyway Susan, have returned the compliment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Susan, thanks so much - this is really exciting! I've not gotten a blog award before!

    Linda in VA

    ReplyDelete

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.