Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Is it Friday yet?

Another long day at school. I think I got home around 6:00 and it's already time for the boys' bath. Dinner tonight was Chick-Fil-A; it was their last Spirit Night for the year. Chick-Fil-A donates a percentage of their sales to the school when you tell them them the name of the school. Of course this was met with displeasure as both boys wanted to go inside to play at their inside playground. Dennis was at home and I did not have the time, or patience, to let them play. They were not happy campers but they got over the disappointment. We all practiced "self-control" on the way home and rode the last 7 miles in silence.
I am tired tonight. My head is full of pipettes, meniscus, nuclear fission, ion, protons, isotopes, gases, speed, longitudinal waves, transverse waves, amplitude, groups, Newton's Laws (all three of them), balancing chemical equations, etc.... I am ready to fill my head with useless dribble and nonsense. I will need to see what is on TV tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.