Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

Days 7,8,9,10,11

Hmm,  I haven't been very good at keeping up with my days here have I?  So, let me catch up!

Day 11 - My home.  We live in a very small house but it's big with love!  Sometimes I am envious of bigger houses but then I remember the costs associated with a big house - more to heat, more to cool, more to clean!  I'll just keep my little, cozy house and be happy!


Days 10 and 9 - a good book and audio books!  I love to read, my boys like to read (notice, I said like not love), and my husband loves to read.  So many times, it has been an audio book in recent years that I listened to - in the car, in the house, at work.  It's so nice to always have a good book to get lost in when you need a break!



Day 8 - Pumpkin Pie!  Deniska and I each had a piece of pumpkin pie tonight!  It was store bought but really, really good!  Almost as good as my homemade Libby’s Pumpkin Pie.  For some unknown reason to me, Dennis and Nikolai do not like pumpkin pie!  Really. 

 
Day 7- My camera!  Without my camera, I could not take such funny pictures like Darth Vader sitting in the dead plant!  I love my digital camera and consider it a 'must have" item!!

All of these are such little things to be thankful for each day.  But, sometimes, I think we forget to be thankful for the little things that make our lives so rich!

What are you thankful for today?

7 comments:

  1. Hi Susan, love the thankful tree and I still like this cat picture, he looks like he has claimed that spot and nothing is going to make him move.

    and Jeff says thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I am new to your Blog...We have a few things in common. Your kitty has caught my eye...we have a sweet girl, "lilly" who looks very similar to your furry kitty, in your "header". Ours is a apricot point linx Siamese. We have more then a few furry babies.
    We too have a some what tiny castle...I love it, for all the reasons you do:)
    Reading is a passion of mine, and I just discovered audio... listening along in the car, and to house work...its great!
    I love the pic.of Darth Vader (good name) all photos are wonderful...I'll be following your lovely and inspiring Blog...
    blessing Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get a new cat or am I having a moment where I forgot something? (Those moments are many...) I love his name - you know we're big Star Wars fans here.
    Your Thanksgiving tree is beautiful, but you really shouldn't make Deniska work so hard. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the cat picture, obviously...
    :)~
    HUGZ

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey my name is deniska that is my cat.i love him but he may look sweet but he is on the dark side.thats why we call him darth hey mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats my cat darth.he looks cute and nice but he isent and hey mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks tammy she makes me do that stuff all the time

    ReplyDelete

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.