Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

24 Days of Thanksgiving

From Google Images
From now until Christmas, it will be a mad rush.  Often, Thanksgiving gets overlooked and cast aside except for Thanksgiving Day.  I don't want to be caught up in that rush.  So, for the next 24 days, I will be listing what I am thankful for.  I encourage you to do the same. 

Today is also All Saints Day.  This is a day we remember those who have gone on before us.  For me, I am especially remembering my parents and brothers who have passed.  So, today and everyday, I am thankful for Family.  The family I grew up with, the family I have now, and the family I will have in future days.  I am truly blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.