Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
"Camp will be good for them!" These were the words that my sweet husband used to convince me to send our two 10-year old angels ...
-
Our little town always has fireworks on the 4th of July. We look forward to it every year. We are having visitors for this holiday weekend...
-
I had the best father in the whole world. This picture was made with one of my older brothers. Wasn't my daddy handsome? By the way, ...

Congratulations! It's so much fun to win something, isn't it? I haven't forgotten your thread. I've just gotten so busy with preparing for Thanksgiving and now Christmas. One day it will arrive when you least expect it.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! It looks like a good movie. You will have to do a review post for it. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Susan! I cannot think of a better person to win. I have never heard of this movie. I will have to look it up.
ReplyDeleteHugs from Holland ~
Heidi