Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Graduation was yesterday

My last professional duty for the year was to attend graduation ceremonies yesterday. Here are some pictures of the day. Graduation was held at Littlejohn Coliseum on Clemson University campus. I love this facility (maybe because I graduated from here) and the statue of the tiger is awesome.

Anyway, I digress. We were told to wear closed toe shoes. I didn't, but my friend Gail did - she a rule follower! They had better be thankful that I had shoes on at all!! It was hot in Littlejohn Coliseum.


Colleagues:





A few of my students:
These 2 were part of the JROTC guards that presented the flags. They will graduate next year.




My graduates - wish I could have found them all to take their pictures. I taught all of these students in the 9th grade. They have grown up to be wonderful young adults. Not a bad one in the crowd!











I wish them all well. They worked hard and I am very proud of them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.