Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

I am thankful for a good doctor and medicine. Deniska slept with me last night so I could keep an eye on him. I think he finally fell asleep after midnight. I did not sleep very much at all. This morning, Deniska told me, "It's a miracle! One dose of medicine and I'm cured!" He's so funny. I suspect he will try to sleep with me again tonight. That's OK too! I am very thankful that he is doing better.
And, I am thankful for Nicholas, who sleeps with me every night (on top of my face and pillow). He has been with me for 13 years. I hope he is with me for a long, long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.