Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Vacation in Virginia

We have just returned this evening from visiting Dennis' family in the Portsmouth/Norfolk/Chesapeake Virginia area. We are all tired but grateful to be back home safe and sound. I will be sharing pictures with you over the next few days of our vacation. The first day we went to Fun Forest built on three acres of City Park. It is the "ultimate children's playground, imagination center and family adventure area! The playground has an older children's area which encourages gross motor-skill development and features a dragon, three-way underground telephone, shaky bridge, dolphin tunnel slide, and many more challenges for the older child." Deniska and Nikolai had a wonderful time there and we will certainly be visiting it again next time we are there.



Nikolai told me that he needed to go to the bathroom because he had "DIABETES", he really meant diarrhea. Needless to say he did not feel well that day. So, I did not bug him much to take his pictures. He hates having his picture taken - just like his mama!








We all had a good time there.

1 comment:

  1. What a nice park.Looks like Deniska and Nikolai had a great time there.

    ReplyDelete

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.