Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

My daddy has been gone since 1991. There is not a day that goes by that I do not think of him or talk to him. He was a wonderful father and I was blessed to be his daughter. He was a man of integrity and a good Christian man. I'm a little sad on Father's Day because it has been so long since he has been gone; but, I am equally happy that my children have a wonderful father who is also a man of integrity and a good Christian man.
Happy Father's Day to all those who are fathers. I hope you have had a wonderful day. And, to my own father, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.