Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Weekly Menu


Shining my pots and pans for another week of cooking.  I post my menu so I can remember what I plan and my husband does not have to ask me what we are having every night.  It would be so easy for me to want to eat out all week since it is the last week of school for us.  But, I won't.  I am committed to cooking every night. 

Monday - Spaghetti, salad, garlic bread

Tuesday - Cabbage with polish sausage, corn on the cob

Wednesday - Salsa chicken, rice, green beans

Thursday - Dirty rice with hamburger, broccoli

Friday - Salmon patties, turnip greens, cheese biscuits

Saturday - left overs night

Sunday - Steak fajitas, tortillas, and trimmings, rice

What you having for meals this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.