Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

Tornadoes and lakes

Last Sunday night, we had severe thunderstorms and tornadoes. I received this picture today from a friend who lives less than 3 miles from me. This is, or was, their boat and dock. Notice the pine tree blown down on the bank. Click on the picture to see it larger.

This made me really thankful that we were fortunate to escape the tornado. I slept through the whole thing. I did notice lots of limbs in the yard and trees down. I don't think anyone was hurt and that's the main thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.