Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Hearts of Home

I don't decorate for Valentine's Day.  Now I have nothing against Valentine's Day, I am just decorating challenged!  I wish I could show you a beautiful vignette or a  perfectly decorated room, but I can't.  What I can show you are hearts that stay up year round in my little house.


  I bought at Goodwill several years ago.  I just liked it.  I have it hanging on the side of one of the kitchen cabinets.  (I even dusted it to make this picture to show you!)


I found this heart at Goodwill too.  It hangs in my bathroom.


 Finally, I have this little Love pillow that I stitched last month and finished this past Friday.  

2 comments:

  1. very pretty hearts, Susan.
    You can just call them sweet pretties all year and on Valentines day, they switch over to holiday decorations,.

    happy V-day to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hearts are pretty. Guess what? You just become unchallenged with your Valentine's decorations since you made a pillow to sit out each year. :-)

    Hugs from Holland ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete

St. Therese

St. Therese, the Little Flower, please pick me a rose from the heavenly garden and send it to me with a message of love. Ask God to grant me the favor I thee implore, and tell Him I will love Him each day, more and more.